Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Art Show 1: 4x5 show at Fremd High School

Today I went to the 4x5 show at Fremd High School. It was pretty awesome; I loved all of the little art. It amazed me how good art could be even when it's confined to a 4x5 in. space. As I mentioned in a previous post, my 4x5 in. hand painting was honored with first place in the painting section! This is really exciting, because I've never received any sort of "place" medal (1st place, 2nd place, etc.) for art. Anyways I have some pictures from the show which include a distorted glimpse of the colored version of my hand drawing.


The above picture is my hand painting displayed on a television screen.


The above picture is my hand painting! It is tilted and it has a glare, but that was the best picture I could get. I'll take a better picture when I get it back. See the blue star on the name label? That indicates my first place! :D


And this is my plaque! I also received a Blick giftcard!!! ~And I bought a t-shirt for the exhibition.

The art exhibition was awesome. I feel very honored to have participated. Thank you very much to the Fremd high school art department and all other people who helped sponsor and/or run this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment